Presenter : Tanya Bell
CPD Points : 3
- Brought to you by Eduworks, Simply the Thorax is a 90 minute live Webinar aimed at increasing your understanding of the role of, treatment of and rehab of the thoracic spine, ‘Simply’.
- Described as the ‘Cinderella’ region, biomechanically the thoracic spine contributes 55% of total force during a throw & is kinematically linked to the upper quarter as well as other spinal regions.
- 40% of our patients have co-existing thoracic pain with their cervical pain, and many disorders such as auto-immune diseases ‘masquerade’ as thoracic pain.
- Despite this, there is a scarcity of either available research or clinical guidelines.
- Learn about the clinically applied anatomy and biomechanics of the thoracic region as well as some useful assessment skills, treatment techniques and prescriptive exercises
The knowledge and information gained from this workshop will be able to be applied to your very next patient!
Tuesday 11th May
(Event recording included with ticket. Attend live and/or watch back for 2 weeks afterwards
Early Bird Price Ends Soon – Buy Now!