Brought to you by GrooviEduLectures and Eduworks, Simply the Thorax is a recording of a 90 minute live Webinar aimed at increasing your understanding of the role of, treatment of and rehab of the thoracic spine, ‘Simply’.
- Described as the ‘Cinderella’ region, biomechanically the thoracic spine contributes 55% of total force during a throw & is kinematically linked to the upper quarter as well as other spinal regions.
- 40% of our patients have co-existing thoracic pain with their cervical pain, and many disorders such as auto-immune diseases ‘masquerade’ as thoracic pain.
- Despite this, there is a scarcity of either available research or clinical guidelines.
- Learn about the clinically applied anatomy and biomechanics of the thoracic region as well as some useful assessment skills, treatment techniques and prescriptive exercises
- The knowledge and information gained from this workshop will be able to be applied to your very next patient!